The UFC Fight Night event on December 9, 2023, will be headlined by a bantamweight matchup between Song Yadong and Chris Gutierrez. This fight will take place at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Song Yadong is a 25-year-old Chinese mixed martial artist who is currently ranked number 14 in the UFC bantamweight division. He has a professional record of 9-1-1, with all of his wins coming by knockout or submission. Song is a potent and explosive striker who is known for his heavy hands and powerful kicks. He is also an outstanding wrestler and has a good submission game.
Chris Gutierrez is a 30-year-old American mixed martial artist who is currently ranked number 15 in the UFC bantamweight division. He has a professional record of 16-5, with 10 of his wins coming by knockout or submission. Gutierrez is a very well-rounded fighter who is strong in all aspects of the game. He is a good striker, wrestler, and grappler. He is also a very experienced fighter who has fought some of the best fighters in the world.
UFC Fight Night: Yadong Song vs. Chris Gutierrez Match Details
|UFC Fight Night: Song vs. Gutiérrez
|December 9, 2023
|UFC Apex, Enterprise, Nevada, USA
|Song Yadong vs. Chris Gutiérrez
|UFC Fight Night
The upcoming boxing match between Song vs. Gutierrez is scheduled for December 9, 2023, at the UFC Apex, Enterprise, Nevada, USA.
here is a summary of the upcoming UFC Fight Night: Yadong Song vs. Chris Gutierrez:
- Event Name: UFC Fight Night: Song vs. Gutiérrez
- Event Date: December 9, 2023
- Event Location: UFC Apex, Enterprise, Nevada, USA
- Broadcast: ESPN+
- Main Event: #7 Bantamweight Bout: Rongzhu Song vs. Chris Gutiérrez
- Co-Main Event: #8 Light Heavyweight Bout: Armen Petrosyan vs. Rodolfo Vieira
- #12 Flyweight Bout: Said Nurmagomedov vs. Saidyokub Kakhramonov
- Lightweight Bout: Bobby Green vs. Grant Dawson
- Lightweight Bout: Steve Mowry vs. Damir Ismagulov
- Middleweight Bout: Andre Muniz vs. Natan Levy
- Welterweight Bout: Niko Price vs. Alex Morono
- Featherweight Bout: Bill Algeo vs. Joanderson Santos
- Featherweight Bout: Justin Gonzalez vs. Eduardo Garrido
- Lightweight Bout: Yancy Medeiros vs. Erick Gonzalez
- Women’s Strawweight Bout: Emily Whitmire vs. Angela Hill
Fight Card Updates
- Armen Petrosyan has withdrawn from his scheduled bout with Rodolfo Vieira due to illness.
- The event will be held at the UFC Apex facility in Enterprise, Nevada.
- The event will be broadcast live on ESPN+.
- The event will feature a full slate of exciting fights from some of the top up-and-coming fighters in the UFC.
|How to Watch
|United States, Canada
|Subscribe to ESPN+ and watch the event live.
|Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan
|Subscribe to DAZN and watch the event live.
|UFC Fight Pass
|Purchase the event on UFC Fight Pass and watch the event live or on-demand.
|Watch highlights of the event on YouTube after it airs.
UFC Fight Night: Yadong Song vs. Chris Gutierrez Full fight card
- Chris Gutierrez vs. Yadong Song: Bantamweight
- Khalil Rountree Jr. vs. Anthony Smith: Light Heavyweight
- Sumudaerji vs. Allan Nascimento: Flyweight
- Nasrat Haqparast vs. Jamie Mullarkey: Lightweight
- Jun Yong Park vs. André Muniz: Middleweight
- Kenan Song vs. Kevin Jousset: Welterweight
- Hyun Sung Park vs. Shannon Ross: Flyweight
- Steve Garcia vs. Melquizael Costa: Featherweight
- Stephanie Egger vs. Luana Santos: (W) Bantamweight
- Daniel Marcos vs. Carlos Vera: Bantamweight
- Tatsuro Taira vs. Carlos Hernandez: Flyweight
- Rayanne dos Santos vs. Talita Alencar: Strawweight
here is a list of predictions for the UFC Fight Night Yadong Song vs. Chris Gutierrez fight:
|Song via decision
|Song via TKO
|Song via decision
|Song via decision
|Song via decision
Yadong Song (20-7-1) is a rising star in the bantamweight division. He is a powerful striker with excellent hand speed and footwork. Song is also a very durable fighter, and he has never been knocked out or submitted.
Chris Gutierrez (20-4-2) is a well-rounded fighter with no real weaknesses. He is a good striker, grappler, and wrestler. Gutierrez is also a very experienced fighter, and he has never lost two fights in a row.
This fight is a pick’em, and it could go either way. Song is the more powerful striker, but Gutierrez is the more well-rounded fighter. If Song can land his big punches, he could knock Gutierrez out. However, if Gutierrez can get the fight to the ground, he could control Song and win by decision.
This is a very close fight to call. Both fighters are very talented and have a lot to offer. However, Song Yadong is a slightly better fighter and will be able to win this fight. I predict that Song will win by knockout in the third round.
Yadong Song def. Chris Gutierrez via decision
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the fight?
The fight will take place on December 9, 2023.
Where is the fight taking place?
The fight will take place at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Who is fighting?
The main event of the fight night will be a bantamweight matchup between Song Yadong and Chris Gutierrez.
What are the stakes of the fight?
The winner of the fight will likely move up the bantamweight rankings and could earn a future title shot.
Who is the favourite?
Song Yadong is the favourite in the fight. He is currently ranked No. 14 in the bantamweight division, while Gutierrez is unranked.
How can I watch the fight?
The fight will be broadcast live on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass.
What else is on the card?
The fight card also includes several other intriguing matchups, including a women’s strawweight match between Mackenzie Dern and Emily Whitmire and a lightweight contest between Joe Duffy and Omar Morales.
Here are some additional frequently asked questions about the fight:
- What is Song Yadong’s fighting style?
- Song Yadong is a Muay Thai specialist with powerful hands and kicks. He is also an excellent grappler.
- What is Chris Gutierrez’s fighting style?
- Chris Gutierrez is a well-rounded fighter with a strong wrestling background. He is also a good striker with a lot of power in his punches.
- What is the history between Song Yadong and Chris Gutierrez?
- Song Yadong and Chris Gutierrez have never fought each other before.
- What are the predictions for the fight?
- Most experts are picking Song Yadong to win the fight by knockout or decision.